Tuesday 5 October 2010

Aesthetically Pleasing People

If you haven't noticed already, I'm a bit obsessed with vampires. Probably because I secretly want to be one. Hmm. 
Last night I was watching The Vampire Diaries, a rehashed/copied version of Twilight (but better, because the lead girl is actually hot, and oh wait, can act, somewhat)

What I noticed was the disproportionate amount of hot men to hot girls, and then I was like, ohhh, the casting thinks they're being clever. Which they are. Who watches this shit? Girls between the ages of 13 and 33. Why do they watch it? Because vampires and all things related are hot, obviously. So why not have a programme dedicated to hot men, with a couple hot girls thrown in so noone realises what they're doing.

But I'm onto you, Vampire Diaries Casting. I'm onto you.

Exhibit A

This is Damon Salvatore, one of the vampire brothers. This is the evil/troubled one. The 'Bad Boy'.

Exhibit B

This is Stefen Salvatore. The good vampire brother. In case you hadn't clocked, there's a type of man to suit every girls taste.


Exhibit C


This is Mason Lockwood. New in town, he is a werewolf. But he doesn't care about BellaImeanElena. Yes they do all have to be topless.

Exhibit D

And this is Tyler Lockwood. May or may not turn into a werewolf. He is my favourite, which is why he isn't topless. I don't want any of you perving on him.

So I rest my case.

And for the fellas/ladies, we have here the two hot girls. One of them has a bent face, bless her, but she is still hot.



(If you just put your head to the side to see her face straighter, it's fine. I do it too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment