Monday 4 October 2010

Getting ready for Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favourite celebrations, and this year I will be getting my nails done, hair done, everything big. I haven't decided what to go as yet but best believe it will be scary. I don't rate any girl that goes sexy. I'm like Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls when she shows up at the Halloween party. I take this shit seriooooso.

My talons will be getting the Wah Nails treatment, and this is the look I'm going for...

So dope! Check out Wah Nails other ish, cos they do amazing designs.

http://wah-nails.com/

It's a lil' bit overpriced, especially if you're used to Green Lanes nail salon prices, but if you do it for a special occasion then it's aite.

As for the options, I'm thinking either Dead Bride, Hit Girl (from Kick Ass fame) or a Ghostbuster. I hate paying money for costumes so if anyone wants to fund me, I'm cool with this. I promise to catch real Ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment