Monday 4 October 2010

So...

Being an intern isn't the greatest thing in the world. But the world of politics industry, like the fashion industry, requires that one collates as much work experience on the CV in order to not gain more experience, but more contacts.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm telling you this, but it's mainly to give you a bit of context into my life at the moment. I've recently graduated and my degree was SPS as it was formerly known, now known as PPSIS. Yes, you're right, they do sound like sexually transmitted diseases.

This blog has started partly because many of my friends prompting me to, and mainly because I am currently sat in an office as an intern, basically doing nothing. So this is going to keep me busy and give me something to look forward to. Sad, I know. But look at it this way, there will be many, many blog posts.

So I hope y'all enjoy what I have to offer! Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment