Wednesday 13 October 2010

All The Boys Standing In The Line For The Bathroom

This post is dedicated to my girls/fellazswinging thattaway.

Apart from Drake, here are a few fellas that tickle my fancy, and will probably tickle yours.
To all my Bicurious/Boys/Lesbian peoples, there will be a Girls Edition very soon. Don't fret.


Brandon Boyd


Hunter Parrish


Jesse Williams


Gael Garcia Bernal


Travis McCoy.


Michael Trevino, of Vampire Diaries fame. You may have seen him before on this blog. That's because he holds a special place in my........heart. 


Ok this guy is so hot, that he needs two photos. Joe Manganiello. Please examine photos above and below. I rest my case.



Jon Kortajarena


Chris Brown. Hotness in his suit from Burtons (above) and below, at Halloween 09, he came dressed as Taio Cruz (below).





Last but certainly not least...Pharrell Williams


Rice and Peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment